The OKTOPUS ® Forklift Multi-Clad is a specialist lifter suitable for both horizontal and vertical wall installation, and for the installation of ceiling panels, making it a popular choice for cold store construction.
This cladding manipulator features integrated hydraulic system with 180° tilt and 90° rotation to install ceiling panels up to 8 metres long, as well as lifting vertical panels up to 14 metres and horizontal panels up to 8 metres.
Designed as a forklift attachment, the Forklift Multi-Clad comes with its own power supply which means there are no power cords to deal with during installation. This versatile vacuum lifter is operated by the forklift/telescope lift operator using a remote control panel attached by cable; it can also be equipped with a wireless remote upon request.
The Forklift Multi-Clad has two independent vacuum circuits (dual circuit) and audio-visual low vacuum alarm for added safety.
- Hydraulic System for Horizontal and Ceiling Installation
- 90º rotation +/-
- 180º tilt
- Maximum Lifting Capacity – 400kgs
- Dual vacuum circuits
- Integrated Vacuum Meter and Charge Meter
- Audio Visual Alarm
- Battery operated. Battery life up to 10 hours
- Recharge time, 4-6 hours
- Intelligent charger system, 110v
- Safety chains supplied as standard
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- OEM Ref: Wirth Oktopus GI-B400