The new OKTOPUS ® Rota-King vacuum lifter features 180°tilt, delivering ultimate control for roofing panel installation projects.
Highly compatible to install composite roof panels such as Kingspan KS1000, Topdek, Roma and Corus brands, the Rota-King vacuum lifter offers 180° face-to-face delivery for easily moving panels into mounting position and unpacking interleaf panels.
Capable of handling roof panels up to 18m, with a 400kg capacity the Rota-King comes with dual circuit vacuum technology , low-vacuum alert for extra safety and 8-10 hour battery life.
As the official dealer of the Wirth OKTOPUS ® vacuum lifter range, we ensure the Rota-King is serviced and maintained to the highest standards for our customers. Our technical engineers are also available to provide the support you require and answer any technical queries.
- Below-the-hook and forklift device
- 180° tilt (face-to-face delivery) for installation of roof panels
- Designed to unpack interleaf panels
- Maximum lifting capacity 400kg
- Suitable for roof panels up to 18 metres
- Also suitable for horizontal cladding up to 8 metres
- Dual vacuum circuits for extra safety
- Integrated vacuum gauge and audio-visual alarm
- Battery operated with 8-10 hour battery life
- 8 hour battery recharge time
- Storage and transport rack also available
- Safety chains supplied as standard
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- OEM ref: Wirth Oktopus® PT400